Delhi/NCR - Approx 3 - 4 working days
Rest of India - Approx 5 - 8 working days
Binding : Paperback
Author : Rachna Sagar Expert Panel
Language : English
ISBN : 9789389173536
Weight : 0.500 kg
Together With CBSE Lab Manual Physics for Class 11 Learning physics is not merely gaining knowledge about facts and principles rather it is the science wherein you search for scientific truth by verifying the facts through ‘learning by doing’. The content of this book is strictly based upon the latest syllabi prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), New Delhi and State Boards of Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Bihar, Jharkhand, Kerala, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Uttarakhand and other states following the CBSE curriculum. The study of science in general, and that of physics, in particular, can be fruitful if the student performs experiments/activities and investigatory projects. It is just like a swimmer who has learned swimming only after entering into the water and not by a trainer or expert. Similarly, in physics, theory only predicts but the experiment decides. Hence, experimental work occupies a key position in a scheme of scientific study due to which the student learns Together With Lab Manual Physics for Class 11 with Practical Manual – how to devise experiments – how to work on their own – how to rectify mistakes – how to enjoy the success of learning Keeping in mind the aim of practical work in school, this project is taken up to achieve the following objectives:
- Easy to read
- Motivate students by stimulating interest and enjoyment
- Teach laboratory skills
Enhance the learning of scientific knowledge by giving insight into the scientific method and develop expertise in using it. The salient features of the lab manual are:
The course is presented in a simple language and comprises of
- Laboratory experiments,
- NCERT Lab Manual questions,
- Investigatory projects, and
- Thought-provoking Viva-voce.
Together With Lab Manual Physics for Class 11 with Practical Manual, Before starting an experiment, ‘What You Should Know’ is presented under the heading ‘Prerequisites’’.
- Steps are given in a systematic way to experiment.
- Self-explanatory observation tables help students to record observations in an orderly and scientific manner.
- To help experiment logically ‘What to Take Care of ’, and ‘Why the Error can Creep in the Result’ is given at the end of each experiment/activity/investigatory project under the headings ‘Precautions’ and Sources of Error’ respectively.
- To assess the student’s understanding of the concept related to a particular experiment/activity performed, a large number of thought-provoking oral questions with answers are presented in a lively manner separately.
- The investigatory projects suggested by CBSE are given. The teachers may design more projects related to the concepts taught at this level.