The units have been divided into different sections :
• Read and Enjoy : To help the children read and enjoy the given story.
• Let's Learn Grammar : Important grammatical rules related to topics have been provided.
• Grammar in Use : Exercises in this section are meant to help the students enjoy the concept
of grammar rules.
• Spelling Quiz : The objective of this exercise is to create the need for learning spelling of
• Sound practice : For learning of phonetic letter sound, practice exercises to enable the
students to pronounce words correctly.
• Language in Use : Exercise that helps a student learn to put both the appropriate sentences
patterns and the appropriate words together in a cohesive manner to express his or her
• Let's Revise : To recall the unit once again.
• Homework : For more practice of the topic.
• Let's Refresh : To summarize what we have learnt earlier.
• Note to Parent(s) : To enhance the direct parental participation in a child's academic
Presentation of grammatical structures through poems and stories.
Teachers’ note for guiding the teachers to expand their capacity and activity.
Meanings of the complicated words in every unit to help the child to know the meaning of the sentence.
• Contains interesting and creative exercises (P. 46 - Book 1), (P. 59 - Book 2). • Varieties of fun-filled activities such as crosswords (P. 16 - Book 3). • Conversation and simple concepts of colouring and crafting for lower grade (P. 43, 71 - Book 1) • Puzzles (P. 16, 24 - Book 1), (P. 35 - Book 3). • Interesting Games (P. 49 - Book 1).
Revision tests and Final Test to check the progress of students at the end of the book.
Literature clubbed with Grammar (P. 11 - Book 1).
Words highlighted laying stress on the particular Grammatical terms intended to be taught (P. 5 - Book 1), (P. 14 - Book 2).
Outstanding method to teach students the words that begin with capital letters (P. 80, 81 - Book 2).
English Teachers' Resource Manual
• It contains an exhaustive answer key to the exercises and tasks in the book.