Delhi/NCR - Approx 3 - 4 working days
Rest of India - Approx 5 - 8 working days
Rachna Sagar Pvt. Ltd.
Binding : Paperback
Author : R. P Manchanda and Shivansu Manchanda
Language : English
ISBN : 9789389798708
Weight : 1.000 kg
Chemistry, the study of matter and energy and the interaction between them, is the subject for dream career for many science students.Chemistry is often referred to as the "central science" because it connects other subjects of science to each other, be it biology, physics, geology or environmental science.So, it is important to get good books, which teach you about the important topics and concepts in the easiest way so that you may pursue your career in the field of your interest. This Chemistry book for class 12 is revised, enlarged and new format of the book, prepared for the ease of students and the faculty.
This Chemistry study material for class 12 is prepared by our team of expert professional faculty and authors, who very well understand the concepts and theories of the subject and explain them to the students in the easiest possible way. The concepts explained in this book are entirely based on the topics given in NCERT Chemistry book for class 12.
→ The text is primarily designed to equip the students with ideal guidance and practice material to prepare them for getting excellent marks in Chemistry Board Examination.
→ The book will develop thinking skills of the students so that they are able to grasp the examination rubrics and markingscheme of the paper.
→ We assure you that if you study through this Chemistry study material for class 12, you will score best marks in your board exam.
1. Important Terms, Definitions and Formulae are given in the beginning of each chapter.
2. Important Reactions are given in each chapter of Inorganic Chemistry.
3. Organic chemistry has been covered in detail. Important Reactions and their conversions have been dealt with appropriately. These will be very useful for students.
4. General trends have been discussed in Inorganic Chemistry. Chemical reactions involved in the main group elementsand transition metals have been included in detail.
5. All textual questions of NCERT Chemistry book for class 12Exercises with Answers, Select NCERT Exemplar Problems and HOTS questions (Completely Solved) have been included that would help students reinforce their problem-solving skills.
6. Category-wise solved questions are available in which questions from previous years, Directorate of Education (DoE) and other important questions are given that would help students in understanding the concepts in a better way.
7. This CBSE board Chemistry book for class 12 also includes Practice Questions Marks Wise with Answers at the end of each chapter. This would help students test their knowledge.
8. The book also contains Practice Papers (Answers/Solutionsto unsolved papers available at gowebrachnasagar.com).
9. Case-based/passage-integrated questions have also been incorporated in this study material, both chapter-wise as well as in the practice papers. Such questions have 10 per cent weightage of the question paper in CBSE Board examinations and require a good practice.
We hope thisCBSE board Chemistry book for class 12 would help students to get through the Board Examination with flying colours. From the teachers’ point of view too, this book is a good assignment material for the students.
Why Together With Chemistry Study Material for Class 12?
It is an ideal Resource Material for preparing, drilling and improving one’s abilities to tackle theBoard Examinations, without any stress and get great scores.
Please feel free to share your useful suggestions to improve thefuture editions of this Chemistry book for class 12.
Email us at: email@example.com