Search Meaning : Meaning of typical words to develop vocabulary given on that very page
saves child's time in looking back every time.
Check Yourself : Questions to evaluate the understanding of the lesson.
Your Wisdom and Wowser : Shoot up the lateral thinking of the child besides providing
him/her with extra knowledge.
Quick Scroll : The summary of the chapter to recall the lesson.
Activity : To develop scientific skills like investigations and experimentations.
Key Words : A single line definition to clarify the word.
Practicum Zone contains MCQs, Rebus, True/False to develop conceptual intrepretation and
Sci Zone contains :
• Group Discussion : To develop interpersonal skills
• Brain Quest : To develop critical thinking
• Explore Your World : To develop observation and awareness of environment
• Do it Yourself : To develop creative skills and thinking
• Play and Learn : To understand the concept in a funny manner
My Mini Interactive/Informative Corner : This section given at the end of the book contains
activities that inculcate in students certain life skills like confidence building, conflict resolution,
scientific reasoning, etc. Besides this it gives a brief account of a few inventors, hands-on
science experiments, games and amazing jokes that make fun of certain scientific terms.
Test Generator (Coming Soon...)
• Teachers can generate Multiple Test papers.