The numerous activities in the book are age-appropriate and allow for differentiation to meet the needs of different types of learners.
The Thinking Caps on section attempts to stimulate ‘Higher Order Thinking Skills’ in learners.
The Read & Rejoice section strives to make children independent learners and readers, as they grow in language proficiency.
Celebrate Life reinforces age-appropriate Life Skills and positive attitude adding to the humanized class environment that this series envisions.
Let's Get Going has been given to give the students a glance at what they are going to study and relate it to their acquired knowledge as well.
Section Word Smart has been given to improve the vocabulary of the students.
Listening and Writing skills can be evaluated by using Listen-a-while and Write-a-while sections.
Section Talk-a-while helps the teacher to assess and enhance the speaking skills of the students.
The Play-a-while section contains various activities to let the students learn by playing.
Dictionary Focus has been given in classes 3–5 to enable the students to know the importance of the dictionary to enhance their language skills.
Language Smart comprises different topics of grammar in the form of various questions to clear the basic concepts of acquiring the language.
New Words have been introduced in class 3 with their meaning in the form of Word Wealth in classes 4 and 5.
Section Fast Learner's Corner in classes 4 and 5 have been given in the books for fast learners including numerous activities and exercises.
Educational Manipulatives at the end of the book are intended to ensure more engaging opportunities for enabling hands-on learning.
The books also include—
• ASL Activities • Grammar • Educational Manipulatives
• Language Lab Activities • Celebrate Life (Life Skills)
A systematic approach to teach young learners and honor their individual needs and strengths.
Inclusion of interactive activities in each subject to foster the multiple-intelligence of a child helping in all-round development.
Attractive visuals to develop aesthetics among the children.
Ample opportunities to prompt a child's engagement in the teaching-learning process.
It includes phonetic sounds in an easy manner.
Project-based activity is provided wherever it is relevant as per the standard in an interesting manner.
• Learning is easy when learning is fun. This principle has been applied across the book through fun-filled activities.
• All the exercises cater to the need of Summative and Formative assessment as per the CCE guidelines, prescribed by CBSE.
• These books are accompanied by a TRM, CD and Web Support that contain extra practice material to facilitate teaching and learning. English Teachers' Resource Manual
1. Special teachers' edition with the resource material for teachers gives them ste