Search Meaning: Meaning of typical words to develop vocabulary given on that very page saves the child's time in looking back every time.
Check Yourself: Questions to evaluate the understanding of the lesson.
Your Wisdom and Wowser: Shoot up the lateral thinking of the child besides providing
him/her with extra knowledge.
Quick Scroll: The summary of the chapter to recall the lesson.
Activity: To develop scientific skills like investigations and experimentations.
Key Words: A single line definition to clarify the word.
Practicum Zone contains MCQs, Rebus, True/False to develop conceptual interpretation and writing skills.
Sci Zone contains :
• Group Discussion: To develop interpersonal skills
• Brain Quest: To develop critical thinking
• Explore Your World: To develop observation and awareness of the environment
• Do it Yourself: To develop creative skills and thinking
• Play and Learn: To understand the concept in a funny manner
My Mini Interactive/Informative Corner: This section given at the end of the book contains activities that inculcate in students certain life skills like confidence building, conflict resolution, scientific reasoning, etc. Besides this, it gives a brief account of a few inventors, hands-on science experiments, games and amazing jokes that make fun of certain scientific terms.
Test Generator (Coming Soon...) • Teachers can generate Multiple Test papers.