Insight, Key questions, Find out, Do you know? are given to broaden the horizon of learning & understanding.
At the Same Time, Elsewhere is specially included to acknowledge what is happening in the World at the same time while the chapter is being discussed.
Let us Revise at the end of every chapter helps to recall know the entire chapter at a glance.
Exercises are categorized into Summative and Formative Assessments. Summative Assessment includes:
• Objective Type Questions • Very Short Answer Type Questions • Short Answer Type Questions• Long Answer Type Questions Formative Assessment includes:
• Quiz • Seminars • Debates • Symposium • Group Discussion • Think and Tell • Projects • FindOut • Assignments • Puzzle • Research • Survey • Field Trips • Model Making • Role-play
Four Formative assessments and two Summative assessments are given.
Life skill Activities at the end of the book covering the following ten skills:
• Self Awareness • Problem-Solving • Decision Making • Critical Thinking • Creative Thinking
• Interpersonal Relationship • Effective Communication • Empathy • Managing Emotions
• Dealing with Stress
Glossary is given at the end of the book to explain the difficult terms associated with the chapter. Teachers' Resource Manual
It contains an exhaustive answer key to the exercises and tasks in the book. CD and Web Support Features of CD
• Chapter at a glance • User friendly features • Short crisp and clear text • Rollovers on click for better understanding • Task Area • Key points • Glossary • Clear Modulated Voice • Ample pictures/ animations/maps • Evaluation Report Features of Web Support (Click on–www.gowebrachnasagar.com)
• Animated Chapter • Practice Material • Interactive worksheet • Video links • Teacher's Material Test Generator (Coming Soon...)
• Teachers can generate Multiple Test papers.
Buy Together With Evolution Social Science for Class 7 based on CBSE and ncert pattern a social studies book for class 6 available on the official website of Rachna Sagar.