Delhi/NCR - Approx 3 - 4 working days
Rest of India - Approx 5 - 8 working days
Binding : Paperback
Author : Vimal Sharma , Manjulika Ghosh, Veena Chawla
Language : Hindi
ISBN : 9789389481518
Weight : 0.550 kg
Most Hindi grammar books available on the market do not cater to the needs of the students. Keeping this fact in the view, Rachana Sagar (P) Ltd has published Together with® Hindi Grammar course ‘A’, class 9th in the series of grammar books. Based on the latest syllabus of the CBSE, this book will help to fullfil the needs of the students.
This book also guides and answers the unanswered questions of the learners. This books deals with grammar topics comprehensively.
• The book has been divided into four parts:
(a) Comprehension (Passages/Poems) (b) Applied Grammar
(c) Oral Skills (d) Writing
• The flow chart given at the beginning of the chapter presents the chapter at a glance.
• All the grammar topics prescribed by the CBSE have been explained in detail.
• In addition to plenty of examples, the questions asked in previous years CBSE examinations
have also been included.
• This book provides comprehension questions which may be helpful for competitive examinations also. The formation of questions has also been changed as per the requirement. Keeping this in view, the questions based on comprehension have been divided into three parts – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), Very Short Answer (VSA) and Short Answer (SA), which will help students to practise properly.
• The questions of NCERT Textbooks (‘Kritika’ and ‘Kshitij’ – Part 1) have been included to
make grammar topics interesting.
• In the topic of ‘Oral Skills’ of khand ‘Ga’ the detailed discussion with examples has been done on ‘Listening’ and ‘Speaking’. In this section the students are introduced to the different literary forms.
• Khand ‘Gha’ of the book is very useful to understand the literary devices and to practise according
to the CBSE syllabus.
• A booklet of practice worksheets is being given free to the students with this book, which will
help them to practise grammar topics.
• The answer book (TRM) is also available. The reader can buy from us or nearest book shop.
Several linguists and teachers have richly contributed to make this book very useful.