Delhi/NCR - Approx 3 - 4 working days
Rest of India - Approx 5 - 8 working days
Rachna Sagar Pvt. Ltd.
Binding : Paperback
Author : Rachna Sagar Expert Panel
Language : English
Weight : 3 kg
English Language and Literature subject requires a clear understanding of different styles of writing and a thorough understanding of grammatical concepts. Also, English is a scoring subject and is compulsory for all students of Class 10. This Together With English Language and Literature study material for Class 10 is revised, enlarged and new format of the book, prepared for the ease of students and the faculty.
The text has been designed by our team of expert professional faculty and authors, who very well understand the different formats of English language and explain them to the students in the easiest possible way. The book will also develop thinking skills of the students so that they are able to grasp the examination rubrics and marking scheme of the paper.
- The book aims to assist students to write purposeful, imaginative pieces, while following the specifications such as word limit, writing formats and language structure.
- We assure you that if you study through this book, you will score excellent marks in your papers.
- The book consists of three major segments, viz. Reading, Writing and Literature, in accordance with the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE.
- The book provides a good practice and understanding of a variety of content related to the themes prescribed.
- The Literature Section has undergone a complete overhaul in view of the changes in the prescribed textbooks. All textual questions have been included.
- The book also contains two completely solved Practice Papers to provide exhaustive drilling into the examination pattern.
- The interesting feature of these Practice Papers is the chart that explains the time required to attempt a particular section. The purpose is to give an idea about the exam paper so as to master the subject.
- The book also contains pull-out worksheets for further practice and answering the questions.
- Along with section-wise practice material, these worksheets also include Integrated Assignments.
- A solution book to pull-out worksheets is available separately.
- At the end of this book, word meanings of all chapters of the two Textbooks, First Flight and Footprints (Without Feet) are available in the form of a Chart. The students can easily learn all word meanings at one place this way.
Why Together With English Language and Literature?
It is an ideal Resource Material for preparing, drilling and improving one’s abilities to tackle the Board Examinations, without any stress and get great scores.
For practice material on ASL please visit firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to share your useful suggestions to improve the future editions of this book.
Email us at: email@example.com