Together With Expressions English Work Book for Class 6
Delhi/NCR - Approx 3 - 4 working days
Rest of India - Approx 5 - 8 working days
Binding : Paperback
Author : Rachna Sagar Expert Panel
Language : English
ISBN : 9788181374493
Weight : 0.300 kg
- The series covers summative and formative activities as per the guidelines set by the CBSE.
- The units of the Multiskill Coursebook have been divided into following sections :
- • Let’s Get Going : Introductory and warming–up part of a unit related to the theme.
• Read and Rejoice/Rhythm Corner : Contains selected pieces of prose and poetry. This section
encourages silent reading within a time limit.
• About the Poet and the Poem : Accompanies every poem in the unit. This section speaks both
bout the writer and the poem which is going to be encountered next.
• Quest Buzz : This segment is based on factual, inferential and interpretive comprehension.
• Watchword : Encourages to explore broader significance of words to enhance vocabulary
• Dictionary Focus : Encourages using dictionary to check word meanings and spelling. This
section also includes various vocabulary–based exercises.
• Grammar Link : It contains both grammatical concepts and questions.
• Write–a–While : Encourages students to communicate effectively through various contextual
written pieces, such as extended text, speech delivery, poster designing, slogan writing,
preparing book reviews, etc.
• Talk–a–While : Encourages the learners to interact with one another in English to enhance
communication skills. The section covers various classroom–interaction modes such as pair
work, individual, group work etc.
• Listen and Respond : It is based on constructive approach towards the teaching and learning of
listening skills. Listening activities include- completing a text, understanding the main idea in the
text, listening to the information.
• Fast Learner’s Corner : Encourages self–learning by exploring and extensive reading.
• Pronunciation Drill : Aims at improving correct pronunciation, constructive skills, etc. whereby
enriching vocabulary treasure.
- Educational Manipulatives such as stickers, wheels, colourful charts, etc., given at the end of
the book, provide an insight into the interesting and attractive methodology of teaching and learning.
- Listening texts for the teachers are supplied at the end of each book.
- Value–based topics like preserving historical monuments are incorporated in exercises.
- The series is ornamented with an Audio–visual CD with Main Coursebook providing a helping hand
to the readers.
- English Teachers' Resource Manual
• It also contains an exhaustive answer–key to the exercises and tasks in the book.