ICSE Practice Material for Class 10 Computer Applications for 2020 Examination
This book has been written in accordance with the latest syllabus prescribed By ICSE. The main emphasis of this book lies on the content and the rearrangement of the prescribed chapters in a logical sequence.
The Salient Features of the book:
• The book comprises eleven chapters. Every chapter opens with the chapter at a Glance followed by the condensed version which comprises Important Terms and Definitions to enable students to have a quick and thorough revision of the chapter.
• The condensed version is followed by solved Question (created question) along with their solutions.
• Practice Questions and self-evaluation Test are given at the end of every chapter (Answers at the end of Part 1) in order to test the students learning and grasping power and to allow learners multiple ways of self-assessment.
• Application Based Questions are incorporated in Self-Evaluation Test to give students an insight into the practical aspect to help develop their analytical skills in a particular situation and to apply the knowledge gained thereof.
• Keyboard short cut is given at the end of the book to enable the students to learn the commands and buttons in a nutshell.
• Carefully designed five Practice Papers (4 Solved,1 unsolved- Answers available on gowebrachnasagar.com) will certainly prepare the student to face the examination.
• Internal Assessment of Practical Work of 20 marks has been given separately to provide the format of assignments/projects work.
It is hoped that the book will help the I.C.S.E students face their examination confidently and achieve success. Every constructive suggestion for further improvement of the book is most welcome and shall be gratefully acknowledged.