Rachna Sagar Pvt. Ltd.
Author : Mr. Ravinder Vimal & Mr. Vinod Jain
Language : English
ISBN : 9789389798500
Size : 8.6 MB
Page Length : 475
Text to speech in English: Yes
Supported Device: Android Phone / Android Tab
Mathematics is the most scoring and important subject in ICSE Class 10th board exams. If prepared with full dedication, it can increase your overall percentage in Class 10th. Thus, a good practice of Mathematics with reference books becomes obvious. Your search for reliable study material for ICSE Class 10 Mathematics ends with this Mathematics study material for class 10. It is a revised format of the book, which is prepared in a simplified way for a clear understanding of the concepts and formulae.
This Mathematics study material for class 10 has been prepared by our team of highly qualified and expert professional faculty and authors, who very well understand the concepts and theories of the subject and explain them to the students in the easiest possible way. The concepts explained in this book are entirely based on the topics given in the ICSE board mathematics book for class 10.
→ The text is primarily designed to equip the students with ideal guidance and practice material to prepare them for achieving their dream scores in ICSE Board Mathematics Examination.
→ This Mathematics book for class 10 will develop the thinking skills of the students so that they are able to grasp the examination rubrics and marking scheme of the paper.
→ We assure you that if you study through this Mathematics study material for class 10, you will score very good marks in your ICSE board exam.
1. Based on Latest Syllabus: Together withÒ Mathematics Class 10 is a revised edition and has been written strictly in accordance with the latest syllabus prescribed by ICSE. It offers a refreshingly new approach in understanding and doing Mathematics.
2. Important Points to Remember: This ICSE board mathematics book for class 10 comprises 23 chapters. Every chapter opens with the Important Points to Remember including formulas (wherever required) to enable students to have a quick and thorough revision of the chapter.
3. Solved Examples and Practice Questions: The condensed version is followed by Solved Examples (created questions) and Practice Questions (Solutions at the end of Part I)
4. Integrated Exercises, Storm Your Brain, and Self-Evaluation Test: These three features are given at the end of each chapter (Solutions available at gowebrachnasagar.com) in order to test the student’s learning and grasping power and to allow learners’ multiple ways of self-assessment.
5. Dos and Don’ts: Those students who work hard to get maximum marks but unfortunately get fewer marks due to mere carelessness or conceptual mistakes, there is a section named ‘Do’s and Don’ts which will definitely improve their performance in the examination. In these pages, we have given column-wise questions, perceptible mistakes committed by students, and correct solutions.
6. Practice Papers: Carefully designed 5 Practice Papers (1 solved, 4 unsolved—solutions available at gowebrachnasagar.com) which will certainly prepare the students to appear successfully in the examination.
7. Trigonometric Ratios Tables: These tables are given at the end of Part II. These tables are a big help in finding the values of various trigonometric angles. The values of trigonometric ratios are very important to solve trigonometric problems. Thus, a good understanding of these tables is necessary.
8. Internal Assessment: Internal Assessment of Practical Work of 20 marks has been given separately to provide the format of assignment/project work.
We hope this Mathematics book for class 10 would help students to get through the Board Examination with best scores. From the teachers’ point of view too, this book is a good assignment material for the students.
Why Together With Mathematics Study Material for Class 10?
It is an ideal Resource Material for preparing, drilling, and improving one’s abilities to tackle the ICSE Board Examinations, without any stress and get big scores.
You can BUY the E-BOOK of this Mathematics book for class 10 and get a 50% Discount! The E-book makes it easy for a student to study anywhere, anytime through our online platform. After buying, one can download the E-Book and study offline too.
Every constructive suggestion for further improvement of this ICSE board mathematics book for class 10 is most welcome and shall be gratefully acknowledged.
Email your suggestions at email@example.com
View(Verticle, Single page, Dual page)
Search in English