Delhi/NCR - Approx 3 - 4 working days
Rest of India - Approx 5 - 8 working days
Binding : Paperback
Author : Seema Awasthi
Language : English
ISBN : 9789387320697
Weight : 0.300 kg
NCERT Workbook cum Practice Material for Class 3 Looking Around Environmental Studies
- Has been structured to meet the requirements of learners in Primary School classes. The contents are strictly in accordance with the recommendations of the National Curriculum Framework 2005 and the syllabus prepared for it by the National Council of Educational Research and Training. The series provides a holistic approach to environmental studies by adopting an experiential format of learning alongside the examination of social ecological economic and political issues of our current world. Thus this course fosters a new generation of young learners who will be informed participants in environmental matters as well as responsible decision-makers in the future.
- There is a plethora of application based support material integrated for each chapter. Such inclusions are meant to offer the learners a full picture of the current situation so as to encourage tolerance and a better appreciation of each others differences and commonalities. Thus the series helps to inculcate in students a strong concern for sustainable development and enhancement of the environment through corrective measures.
- The following are the salient features of this series.
- The series gives primary emphasis to childrens experiences their voices and participation through different activities and exercises.
It ensures that learning shifts from rote learning to the understanding and application level through different objective and subjective questions.
- The picture based questions enrich the curriculum beyond the textbook.
- The idea behind every exercise is to the connect the knowledge to everyday life.
- The worksheets will nurture thinking process enhance curiosity and creativity of the child thus giving them an extra edge to face the competitive world. The authors of the series have taken the utmost care to make book error free. However they would welcome suggestions from students teachers and parents in making the contents betterli>
- Their suggestions for further improvement will be subsequently acknowledged and incorporated in future editions.