Delhi/NCR - Approx 3 - 4 working days
Rest of India - Approx 5 - 8 working days
Binding : Paperback
Author : Rachna Sagar Expert Panel
Language : Sanskrit
ISBN : 9789388537315
Weight : 0.300 kg
Together With Happy Learning CBSE NCERT Pull out Worksheets Sanskrit for Class 6 based on latest syllabus on NCERT curriculum.
Objectives of Pull out Worksheets “Let’s Enjoy the Learning”
- Engage the students in thorough reading of the chapter while working on worksheets.
- Inculcate the habit of self evaluation among students while preparing their chapters.
- Equip the students to take on a channelized way to explore knowledge, i.e. Easy to Difficult, Simple to complex and so on.
Salient features of Pull out Worksheets
- Covers the three domains of learning cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skills) and affective (attitudes).
- Each topics is divided into four worksheets namely;
Engage: provide easy question to involve the students in the teaching process.
Explore: excites the students to look for alternatives and solution before him/her.
Extend: enlarges the scope and extant of the students’ knowledge base, in accordance with the surroundings.
Elaborate: tries to bring in a new idea on the subjects matter by asking innovative and application based questions.
The general formatting of these worksheets is categorized in the following ways: Objective types questions, i.e.
- Alternative Response Types (True/False, Right/Wrong, Yes/No),
- Matching Types,
- Fill in the blanks,
- Multiple Choice Type Question,
- Puzzles, One Word Answer,
- Picture Based Question and Subjective Questions
It includes the questions related to the surrounding of the students. The perforation of the worksheets has been done for the convenience of teachers and students.