Together with Physical Education Lab Manual and Practical Manual for Class 12
Delhi/NCR - Approx 3 - 4 working days
Rest of India - Approx 5 - 8 working days
Rachna Sagar Pvt. Ltd.
Binding : Paperback
Author : Ms. Sureshna Saini
Language : English
ISBN : 9789389481228
Weight : 0.450 kg
- 100% information has been covered.
- The Manual provides a solid foundation for concepts, skills, points to remember, basic latest
rules, latest viva questions along with the action photographs to the students.
- Proper steps and sequence have been followed for all the topics for better understanding of
facts, such as:
(a) Introduction of the game/sport,
(b) Basic/General rules,
(c) Latest changes in rules,
(d) Terminologies of game/sport,
(e) Fundamental Skills and
National Sports awards winners till date have been mentioned/listed in a proper manner.
- Separate information about National and International level tournaments is very informative
- Important Indian sports personalities, who have excelled in their particular field, have been
- A student can face the external examiner with confidence at the time of the Board Exam. It
covers the latest and general questions and answers which no other practical book has
emphasized till now.
- The Manual includes exhaustive viva voce questions.
- Special consideration has been given to the tips to remember as students can revise the
complete game/sport in brief.
- Students learn measurement of Ten members from Family/Neighbourhood for three weeks
along with Graphical Representation from this book.
- In this lab manual, under the heading ‘Health and Fitness Activities’ following activities are
given: Yoga / Swiss Ball / Plyometric / Aerobics.
- This book can help students to measure his/her Aapher Test according to new syllabus
provides by CBSE.
- Practical Manual