Together With Exploring Art & Activity for Class 4
Delhi/NCR - Approx 3 - 4 working days
Rest of India - Approx 5 - 8 working days
Binding : paperback
Author : Rachna Sagar Expert Panel
Language : English
ISBN : 9788181372550
Weight : 0.440 kg
- A large variety of activities, like Clay Modelling, Origami, Tear & Paste, Games, etc., has made this series immensely interesting.
- Children need not purchase anything for doing an activity. Maximum material has been
provided. A few things needed are not provided. You may search them in your own house.
- Three separate sections : Creative colouring, Creative colouring activity and Explore more to
develop the aesthetic skills of a child.
- Flaps : Steps to perform an activity are given on the flap itself for better hand and eye coordination of the child (P. 28, 29 - Book 1).
- Advanced origami activities along with innovative material like felt sheet, etc. are provided to teach basic concepts in an innovative way (P. 34 - Book 1).
- Little G.K. corner to test the awareness of the children regarding the things in general (P. 20 - Book 1).
- Self–assessment has been made interactive by the means of some games so that a child can evaluate himself/herself without being tensed or worried (P. 41 - Book 2).
- Project–based work, like making a model develops kinesthetic skills of children (P. 36 - Book 1 to 5).
- Detachable Self–assessment sheets based on the three section of the book facilitates the evaluation of the students in an organized manner (P. 37–42 - Book 1 to 5).
- Exhaustive material kit in the book, as well as in a separate pouch, makes the book a
complete learning package.
- Enlarged size aids fine motor movement for easy working.
- Features of CD :
- • Video activities: Step–wise instructions to undertake an activity
• Do it yourself with sub–activities: To inculcate creative skills
• Game: To teach in a play way method
• Model Making: Project–based work in an interactive mode
• Self–Assessments: To keep a check on the progress of a child
• View More: Additional activities as an added bonanza