Delhi/NCR - Approx 3 - 4 working days
Rest of India - Approx 5 - 8 working days
Binding : Paperback
Author : N. Jaganathan, Seema Jerath, Mrs. Neeru Madhuri Pa
Language : English
ISBN : 9788181377296
Weight : 0.610 kg
- Based on Multiple Intelligence Skills.
- The following are the subject division of different classes:
- • LKG and UKG—English, Mathematics, EVS and Drawing
• 1 and 2—English, Mathematics, EVS and GK & Life Skills
• 3 to 5—English, Mathematics, Social Science, Science and Gk & Life Skills
- Online Art & Craft section is available for classes 1-5.
- A systematic approach to teach young learners and honour their individual needs and
- Inclusion of interactive activities in each subject to foster the multiple–intelligence of a child
helping in an all–round development.
- Attractive visuals to develop aesthetics among the children.
- An integrated and thematic approach that promotes holistic learning and arouses curiosity.
- Ample opportunities to prompt child's engagement in the teaching–learning process.
- Stress on pseudo–production by means of rhymes, stories and other activities before moving
on to true production, i.e. writing.
- Teaching writing by tracing to facilitate a smooth transition from learning the mechanics of
handwriting to writing in all the subjects.
- Evaluation in the form of 'Now I can do:::' at the end of each subject to assess the learning.
- These books are CCE based including questions and exercises for formative and summative
assessments in classes 1–5.
- Beautifully and thoughtfully prepared Art & Craft section, with easy step–by–step simple
drawings to bring out the young artist in every child.
- All the segments of the book are designed to encourage the multiple intelligence potency of the
child. Each section attempts to enhance cognitive skills of the child which are essential for
grooming them whose overview is given in 'At a glance' page.
- CD and Web Support
Features of CD :
- • English/Mathematics/ Social Studies/ Science
• Animated Content • Interactive Exercises • Multidisciplinary Worksheets • TRM
• Glossary (Social Studies/Science)
• Creative World — • Activities • Videos
• Life Skills / GK — • Life Skills • GK Games • TRM
• Fun World — • Stories • Let's Play
• Flip Book (eBook)
Features of Web Support : (Click on—www.gowebrachnasagar.com)
• Animated Book • Interactive Exercises • Fun world • Creative world • TRM
• Worksheets • eBook
- Teachers' Resource Manual is also available for classes 1–5.
- Summative Assessment available (LKG–5).
- Synergy Practice Worksheets
- • Practice worksheets are provided for extensive subject knowledge.
- Augmented Reality—Android Mobile App (Coming Soon...)
- • Scan the first image of the chapter and see the animated video.
- • A free eBook is available on our Web Support portal